Chris can do so much more. And it’s great that he supports Annie, but he can do MORE
Agree. Too bad the concept of this show doesn’t allow him that.
To be an artist means to know how to polish the rough surfaces of reality so smooth that it may mirror all of infinity, from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell
I’ve hit a bit of a block on my fic of one shots about the women in Auggie’s life.
- Marlo (the judo instructor)
- Suzanne (the therapist)
I still have to do:
But I want to save their chapters for later- I’m still ruminating on what i want to say about them. Help?
Do you want to ‘do’ only te big ones? Because there are still some you can tackle:
- girl in S1 who ‘couldn’t remember the last book she read’ so Auggie ditched her to be Annie’s shoulder to cry on when she needed it;
- girl in S2 who never appeared on screen (the “walk of shame”).
- girl in pilot, studying to be a lawyer;
- girl at bar in S3, the one that caused the fight at the bar after Parker left him;
- Millie, part of the tech team;
- his landlord who ‘keeps tabs on him’
- Danielle! I, for one, would LOVE to see a fic where they interact (tho part of Annie’s life more, but still counts, given that they shared some scenes);
- Franka (how I miss Franka!)
Hm. These are all I can think of.